Saturday 3 September 2016

My Sambar Hunt video



Here is my short self filmed video of my Sambar Hunting Trip.





I am not the best at self-filming and video editing, but this is a learning experience and I am slowly getting there. If anything forcing myself to take the time to record what I am doing has actually helped my Deer stalking. I have found the hardest thing to do is to actually stop hunting and make the effort to record what I am doing.  I hope you enjoy watching it.

I would also like thank a few people for unintentionally helping me out along the way. 
Firstly https://www.youtube.com/user/dogrunnerlive1 thanks for the videos I found them very informative and useful, particularly the field dressing methods.
Josh James" Kiwi Bushman,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCynWet3zR-Yu7xUVHjFq6hA I picked up plenty of useful ideas from your videos and they are equally as relevant in the Victorian High country as they are in NZ, love your videos keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment